ESLint plugin for Gulp
2 min read • February 02, 2021
Released several versions8 tagged releases, as of wriitng, have been made brining patches, dependency updates, and more to this amazing utility. I plan to start the TypeScript rewrite sometimes this month and release it sometime early March.
February 02, 2021
Started developmentI've finally decided to get started on the TypeScript rewrite and other major improvements to this package (apart from updating to newer versions of ESLint and other tweaks). It will definetely be a challenge, but I look forward to bringing a great tool to the table for everyone.
January 03, 2021
Some rather big changes that happened to the plugin:
- Added failOnWarning and failAfterWarning
- Tons of updates to ESLint, Mocha (the current testing suite, as of writing), Acorn, and Vinyl
- and heaps more (this was a big PR for some of the changes done up on the fork)
Some rather big plans for the plugin:
- a full rewrite of the plugin in TypeScript
- a full rewrite of the testing suite in Jest (probably also in TypeScript, though)