Table of contents
Directory watcher Deploy with GitHub hooks
- Needed something that worked on all platforms, was lightweight, and would just work; Golang fit that bill for the most part.
- A watch tool wouldn't satisfy the needs exactly. This is a more practical solution for deployments to things such as public websites (try this one :P)
- Released under the codename Fushimi. Will not be
- Web server that just hosts files / Pop-up web server
Hackable enough to do more advanced things like Nginx, but zero-config capable Two flags: one for port, another for directory (if you want to specify)
- Lightweight af
- Single binary
- Written in Golang to experiment
Make it a Docker, while I'm at it A bit redundant; can be made stackable easily regardless.
- Released under the codename Imami. Will not be